- Friendshape, by Amy Krouse Rosenthal & Tom Lichtenheld
- The Story of Diva & Flea, by Mo Willems & Tony DiTerlizzi
- Ballet Cat: The Totally Secret Secret, by Bob Shea
- Little Rhino: My New Team, by Ryan Howard and Krystle Howard
- Dory and the Real True Friend, by Abby Hanlon
- Yo! Yes? by Chris Raschka
- My Best Friend, by Mary Ann Rodman and E.B. Lewis
Do you have any favorite friendship books that you like reading with children? What helps them think about how friends work through problems? I'd love to hear of books that your families or classrooms have enjoyed.
The review copies came from our school library, public library, home library and the publishers. If you make a purchase using the Amazon links on this site, a small portion goes to Great Kid Books. Thank you for your support.
©2015 Mary Ann Scheuer, Great Kid Books