Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Update: Hello old & new friends

Hello friends and readers -- it's been a long time since I've checked in. Three years ago I started a new job as the librarian at Albany High School in the Bay Area. Learning the ropes of a new job took all my energy, but I've missed sharing book love and reading recommendations. So, hello friends, old & new.
Photo by Artem Bryzgalov on Unsplash

Come visit this space if you'd like to explore reading recommendations for kids and teens, ages 4 to 14+. Since I'm now working in a high school, my reading has leaned more toward YA but my lens remains the same. What books speak to kids and teens? How will different readers respond to books?

One thing I'm having to figure out is updating my mailing service. FeedBurner is discontinuing its mailing service this month, so stay tuned for options for getting these posts in your inbox.

If you have particular readers you're seeking recommendations for, please reach out to me. One of my great pleasures is thinking through what books might interest different readers. Until then, be safe and keep reading!

©2021 Mary Ann Scheuer, Great Kid Books

No comments:

Post a Comment