It’s no wonder that many wonderful children’s books focus on birthday celebrations — the good, the bad and the silly. Check out some favorites over at Parents Press. My new Bookshelf article in Parents' Press is all about celebrating birthdays: the good, the bad and the silly.
Come read about fun stories to share as your little ones look forward to their own parties!
Here are some of the books I think are great to share:
- The Big Red Lollipop, by Rukhsana Khan
- Otis and Sydney and the Best Birthday Ever, by Laura Numeroff
- What Will You Be, Sara Mee? by Kate Aver Avraham
- Happy Birthday, Bad Kitty, by Nick Bruel
- Nikki & Deja: Birthday Blues, by Karen English